%@XMLPATH usage in 4NT
JJ
2012-06-17 20:14:36 UTC
How do you use 4NT %@XMLPATH to get a "A" tag "HREF" value in a HTML file?
i.e.: the link URL. I can't seem to figure out how to properly specify the
XML path parameter. It always complain with an "Unbalanced element tag."
error.
Klaus Meinhard
2012-06-18 07:23:01 UTC
Post by JJ
i.e.: the link URL. I can't seem to figure out how to properly
specify the
XML path parameter. It always complain with an "Unbalanced element tag."
error.
There's an example if you follow the link at the bottom in the HELP
for @XMLXPATH to "XML in Take Command."
--
Best regards,

* Klaus Meinhard *
<www.4dos.info>
JJ
2012-06-18 11:30:30 UTC
Post by Klaus Meinhard
There's an example if you follow the link at the bottom in the HELP
Found the problem. It was due to unclosed META tags.

Corrected it to:

All except "<!DOCTYPE ..." must be properly closed.
I guess the function is for XML with strict format only.