How does one make TCC.EXE always start detached?
Rev. Xanatos Satanicos Bombasticos (ClintJCL)
2011-05-26 07:00:21 UTC
I want TCC to look as much like 4NT as possible. I don't need the
extra menus and such. Yea, you can unpin ALMOST all of them and save
it - but there's still that file one.

I want it all gone.

I want it to start completely detached.

Any ideas?
Rev. Xanatos Satanicos Bombasticos (ClintJCL)
DERP! Window detach. Nevermind :)
E. S. Fabian
2011-05-26 11:55:46 UTC
Rev. Xanatos Satanicos Bombasticos (ClintJCL):

| On May 26, 3:00 am, "Rev. Xanatos Satanicos Bombasticos (ClintJCL)"
| <***@gmail.com> wrote:
|| I want TCC to look as much like 4NT as possible. I don't need the
|| extra menus and such. Yea, you can unpin ALMOST all of them and save
|| it - but there's still that file one.
|| I want it all gone.
|| I want it to start completely detached.
|| Any ideas?
|
| DERP! Window detach. Nevermind :)

DETACH is different from starting a text-mode window for TCC without any
graphical window. It starts a totally unnecessary GUI process (TCMD) first.
But TCC can be started in its own text-mode window in the exact same manner
as 4NT, including all command options. Read all about it in HELP -> TCC and
TCC/LE -> Starting TCC.
--
HTH, Steve